What's new

Happy July 4th to all our US members

:QUOTE=Jon1944;2213000]I want to wish all of our US members a Happy July 4th. Hope you all have a great one![/QUOTE]

HAPPY 4th TO YOU AND ALL!

:happybday:

Huzzah! This was my first 4th of July in England. We celebrated last night until early this morning. Set off a ton of fireworks in Sefton Park, and grilled out all night. I was one of three Americans, and we celebrated with a couple Scots and a bunch of English folks. Good times. We even sang a few American tunes including My Country 'Tis of Thee (which is to the tune of the British national anthem... everyone got a kick out of that... I think.).

Happy Independence Day, everyone!

-Andy

Huzzah! This was my first 4th of July in England. We celebrated last night until early this morning. Set off a ton of fireworks in Sefton Park, and grilled out all night. I was one of three Americans, and we celebrated with a couple Scots and a bunch of English folks. Good times. We even sang a few American tunes including My Country 'Tis of Thee (which is to the tune of the British national anthem... everyone got a kick out of that... I think.).

-Andy

My English colleague shared today is a holiday in the UK as well... Good Riddance Day.

Happy 4th to All

My English colleague shared today is a holiday in the UK as well... Good Riddance Day.

Happy 4th to All

:biggrin:

I'll have to tease my English coworker about this! Though she's undoubtedly conflicted, having picked up US citizenship last year. I congratulated her and pointed out that she can now start complaining about all those foreigners. :smile:

Last edited:
Top Bottom