What's new

Pino Silvestre

Thanks to Nid Hog for suggesting Pino Silvestre and mentioning a while back who sold it in NC. After a family trip gem mining in Hiddenite, I stopped off at JR's and picked up a bottle. Awesome.:thumbup1: IMO, just as good as BB for an everyday cologne. YMMV

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
I like it! SWMBO doesn't that much but I think it's growing on her...

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Pino Silvestre is a great Italian classic.
My father truly loves it and hasn't used anything else in the last thirty years!

Curious about this one . . . it doesn't smell anything like Pine-Sol, does it?

Not at all, at least to me. It's a pine, to be sure, but a very refined pine. I could imagine wearing it to anything short of a very formal event. It has become one of my favorites for the cooler weather (if that ever comes back again here in NC!)

Not at all, at least to me. It's a pine, to be sure, but a very refined pine. I could imagine wearing it to anything short of a very formal event. It has become one of my favorites for the cooler weather (if that ever comes back again here in NC!)

good to know, thanks!

Pino is one of the few scents my DW has turned and said to me, "Hey that smells good!". When this happens I really take note, as she (self-admittedly) doesn't have a great sniffer. Plus it always helps to be wearing something the DW likes!! :w00t::w00t::thumbup::blush: Of course, it doesn't hurt that I like it too! It's a great, complex, classic scent!

I really don't smell any Pine-sol in it. In addition I would wear it in all weather except the extremely hot--like we currently have today in NC--in this current weather, I am currently drawn toward dirty citrus like C&S Citrus Paradisi; however, my sample is about to run dry. :angry:

Come on guys, it's good in hot weather too! I was thinking about wearing it tomorrow. A hint of citrus and pine to make a blazing NC day more comfortable.

Yep, I wear it once a week and it is long lasting. When I eventually empty this bottle, I'm getting another. Besides, it's bottle shaped like a pine cone colored green!

-jim

Top Bottom