What's new

Allen Edmonds code:

my apologies if this is posted in the wrong place...

I recently had a pair of Allen Edmonds "Hillcrest" recrafted. It was a great investment in what has been a terrific pair of shoes.

When I got my shoes back, they included a card with a code for $35 off of my next new pair. I already have about a dozen pair of AE's, and my wife probably wouldn't tolerate another purchase right now.

So I wanted to make the code available for any brother of the blade who may be needing a new pair.

The code is "BN8J5S7081976". You can use it for an online purchase. I'm assuming that it will work for someone other than myself.

If you end up using it, please post, so that others won't waste their time trying to use it again.

Yep, it works, but I didn't use it. I just purchased 2 pairs of Cole Hahns on Wednesday. But if I change my mind and no one else uses it, I'll let you know.

Mike

Thanks for posting the code, and I hope someone puts it to use. I have almost a dozen pairs of AE shoes and have yet to buy a pair brand new. I have got all mine on the Bay. I love AE shoes but I cannot afford to pay full price for them. The most I have paid is $120 for a pair of Coltons that a salesman had. I have thought about sending one pair back for recrafting but still think there are a few miles left in that pair.

Top Bottom