What's new

Towel of the day

Fold a hand towel into a strip 4-5 inches wide and use it on the edge of the sink, after shaving use this towel to clean up the sink . A second hand towel is for your face. Rotate the face towel to be the sink the next day, so you are using 1 towel a day.
Great idea.

proxy.php

What's in your rotation?

I just have a dozen of the white ones with the green stripe that Classic Shaving sells. I use them usually 2 days in a row, then off to the wash. I like them quite a bit.

Shawn

Dr.T - Are those towels good for warming your face? I have just about bought a dozen of them three or four times, but they look a little thin.

Dr.T - Are those towels good for warming your face? I have just about bought a dozen of them three or four times, but they look a little thin.

I'd like to know this as well...I need a set of dedicated towels for "Hot Towel" duty.
Thanks to all that reply.:thumbup1:

Sally's sells hand towels that are perfect shaving towels. I use one a day for drying my handsand face as well as general sink clean up.

I use an old dish towel and never wash it. Then, when I get tired of a razor or a soap, I just sell it to a member of the intelligent and sophisticated civilization which has grown on one of the smellier patches.

I use some hand towels I picked up at Dollar Tree. Fold them into thirds and they are perfect for Kyle's Prep. Cheap enough so you can have enough for a clean towel every day.

I recently went down to the Bed and Bath store and made up my own sampler pack of 20 washcloths.

There's a surprising variance, but it seems that the most expensive isn't always the best so far. Although it seems that thicker is king in regards to heat retention.

Top Bottom