What's new

Your Rum Choice for Under $30

Rubi Rey is my favorite in Coke. Strange red bottle and it is diamond shaped but it mixes really well with Coke and a slice of lime. About $20 for a fifth.

Sailor Jerry's
Cruzan
Pyrat. I did have a glass of some old expensive pyrat rum that was fantastic. I found the bottle on line and it was a little more than $200. It might be a present for my self one day.

Me and the Captain had a bad sailing experience and we no longer appreciate each others company.

I love rum, it is my go to liquor, but whiskey and scotch are starting to become contenders.

I forgot to mention Goslings Black Seal Rum. Buy Goslings ginger beer and make an original dark and stormy. I had one of these a few weeks ago. Maybe one of my favorite drinks. :w00t:

If you like a heavy rum, Pampero Aniversario is a good one. But my favorite is one I found when I was in San Juan: Barrilito Three Star. Unfortunately, it is difficult to find in my area. :thumbup1:

As a native Venezuelan, Pampero Aniversario also gets my vote. It's my go-to rum for everyday drinking. I've also tried Barrilito 3 Star and liked it a lot, but as you said, it isn't an easy find, specially here in Texas.

DE, seeing as you're in Ontario, try some of the Cuban rums at the LCBO. Excellent to drink straight, and make a mojito to die for.

Top Bottom