What's new

VDH + afternoon in car = liquid soap!

so this is a great bonehead move...

i picked up a puck of VDH deluxe at walgreen's over lunch cause i have yet to try it. i left it in the car this very hot afternoon. i came home and opened the box only to find the puck had completely and utterly liquified. it was sloshing around in the plastic case. good thing i noticed before opening it up!

it's in the fridge reconstituting.

will the detour to liquidville change any of its lathering properties? i suppose i'll find out tomorrow morning

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
so this is a great bonehead move...

i picked up a puck of VDH deluxe at walgreen's over lunch cause i have yet to try it. i left it in the car this very hot afternoon. i came home and opened the box only to find the puck had completely and utterly liquified. it was sloshing around in the plastic case. good thing i noticed before opening it up!

it's in the fridge reconstituting.

will the detour to liquidville change any of its lathering properties? i suppose i'll find out tomorrow morning

One of the nice things about VDH is you can nuke it, pour it and reconstitute it without a change in it's quality.
I have no doubt that you won't be able to detect any difference.

Mmmmm VDH. Out of all the products I've tried, all of which were more expensive, VDH superlathered with just a touch of Proraso gave me the best shaves I've ever had

Top Bottom