What's new

A sad day in Austinville

Gents, this morning I opened the bottom cabinet in my shave den. Unbeknown to me, my last bottle of original formulation DR Harris Milk was on the edge of the cabinet. When I opened the cabinet it fell on the tile and the tip of the cap broke. :scared:

full

Half of the 100ml of this precious liquid spewed out. I was able to save about 40ml pictured in the plastic bottle.

Last edited by a moderator:

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
There has been a lot of this going on lately. :thumbdown

I'm wrapping all of my bottles in bubble wrap until this epidemic blows over.

There has been a lot of this going on lately. :thumbdown

I'm wrapping all of my bottles in bubble wrap until this epidemic blows over.

What gives. Chipped a Le Grelot on the tile too:mad3:

Shaving community is under attack from shaving Gremlins.

I am going to replace the tile in my shave den with shag carpet. I just need to find a retailer in Arizona that will do that with a straight face.

Odd. I knocked a bottle of Lilac Vegetal off the counter yesterday.

Right before it hit the floor, a gaping chasm opened up in the lovely linoleum tile and I heard a demonic cackle as it disappeared in what seemed to be a dark and bottomless void.

This was followed by an unearthly shriek of dismay, and the bottle lofted back out of this abyss, and the hole snapped shut as the Veg took it's former place on the counter as if nothing had happened.

On closer inspection, I noticed that my bottle, that had been half empty, was now full, but I don't know how in Hades this occurred.

My condolences on the loss of your good stuff.

I heard a demonic cackle as it disappeared in what seemed to be a dark and bottomless void.

Was it a grue?

I'm sorry to hear about your loss, Austin. Pardon my ignorance, but what was changed in the reformulation?

Last edited:
We will not be sad for the fact that these 60 ml have died.

Instead, let us be joyful, for these 60ml had lived.

Fear not Tile floors will one day pass as did the vinyl and carpet. Perhaps a soft standing mat would be of some use.

Sorry for your loss.

Top Bottom