What's new

Who can name movies or TV shows that have shaving scenes.

All In the Family - Hilarious scene where Archie and Mike shaving in the bathroom at the same time. Archie used an old school DE while Mike had the new school Injector. Just another generational difference shown between the two.

All In the Family - Hilarious scene where Archie and Mike shaving in the bathroom at the same time. Archie used an old school DE while Mike had the new school Injector. Just another generational difference shown between the two.
I have the whole series, do you know what season or show #.

I was doing some serious channel hopping tonight as there wasn't much on tv when i happened upon a shaving scene in Foyles war episode Fifty ships the shaving starts at 3.43 with what look's to me like a gillette maybe aristocrat jr (TTO knob looks solid)
*it actually looks like it could be a rocket
Hard to tell, maybe super speed?

Last edited by a moderator:
Found it on youtube: Archie is actually using a straight...

[video]http://youtu.be/oanCNoijrWA[/video]

Last edited:

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
I was watching some of the old (2007), CSI: Crime Scene Investigation TV series and saw this straight razor scene from the "Fallen Idols" episode.

proxy.php
"TV is chewing gum for the eyes". Frank Lloyd Wright

Last edited by a moderator:
If I remember correctly, Phil Silvers in the TV show Sgt. Bilko was shown several times shaving in the barracks. (guess that shows my age)

Maybe already mentioned, The Man Who Wasnt There. Ed Crane shaves his wifes legs in the bathtub with a DE

Click the Wiki link above you, that is why it is there, to help you out and find all the posted movies/vids/tv shows , here is copy of wiki link, it is already mentioned. (keep on looking til you find another mvie/tv show.:wink2:) http://wiki.badgerandblade.com/Shaving_in_movies_and_television?redirect=no

M

Ma and Pa Kettle (1949) Pa Kettle straight razor shaves in what looks like a modern bathroom even by todays standards. The bathroom had sun lamps and an under mounted, rimless sink. Also a Smart system of switches to work the sun lamps which Pa Kettle turned on by accident and came down with a sun burn after his shave.
Madness of King George the(1994) Once the King begins to show some improvement, his beard is trimmed with scissors and he is given a healthy lather. He is then offered a thin-bladed straight, while his attendants step back in concern. As a joke, The King lunges slightly forward, brandishing the blade, but he's laughing as he does it, so his physician, comfortable with this display of humor, makes no attempts to have the King restrained... again. The King then proceeds to shave himself.
Major Dundee (1965)
Major League (1989) Cerrano shaves his head with a knife!
Man Who Wasn't There the (2001) Billy Bob Thornton shaves Frances McDormand's legs with an open comb DE while she's in the tub. The razor looks like a Gillette New. Billy Bob plays a barber and there's an excellent scene where he describes the various hair cuts of the time.
Mask the(1994 ?)

S

swollenballs

hi,question for the tv shaving aficiondas,
i seem to recall watching a western probably like gunsmoke or high chaperal episode or something like that
about a gunslinger who was waiting for a shootout and he was like holding an open razor
in his hand and scraping his face equating a perfect shave with a perfect draw or pricision scalpel,
anyway i'd like to see it again,
thanks for the answer in advance.

hi,question for the tv shaving aficiondas,
i seem to recall watching a western probably like gunsmoke or high chaperal episode or something like that
about a gunslinger who was waiting for a shootout and he was like holding an open razor
in his hand and scraping his face equating a perfect shave with a perfect draw or pricision scalpel,
anyway i'd like to see it again,
thanks for the answer in advance.

Welcome to the B&B, thanks for making your 1st post on my thread.....Can you be more specific in details such as star, charcaters, premise, format, comdey, drama, ect.

Kill bill vol 2, michael madisons character has a DE blade as a necklace charm.....I dont know if this qualifies, but its in the scene where he gets bitten by the black mamba. You can see it when hes lying on the floor dying. JFYI

Kill bill vol 2, michael madisons character has a DE blade as a necklace charm.....I dont know if this qualifies, but its in the scene where he gets bitten by the black mamba. You can see it when hes lying on the floor dying. JFYI
Thanks for posting, but unfortunatly it is not a shave scene, but worth mentioning.I will try to capture it when I see it. Thanks for playing J.

Top Bottom