What's new

Who can name movies or TV shows that have shaving scenes.

The movie,"He named me Malalla," has two scenes:
The first is a girl writing in a notepad 5 minutes 20 seconds in
The second scene is the same fountain pen and pad toward the end of the movie.

The Brycreem Boys about a POW camp in Ireland for both Allied and Axis internees...

Our Hero Pilot Officer Myles Keogh lathers and DE shaves

$The Brylcreem Boys Myles Keogh.png

Our hero's foil Hauptmann Rudolph von Stegenbek shaves with a DE

$The Brylcreem Boys Rudolph von Stegenbek.png

The Longest Day;
Scene on ship
Looks like he's using a Gillette Flair tip...oddly it would not be produced for 10 years in 1954.

In the 1964 movie, First Men in the Moon, Arnold Bedford played by Edward Judd shaves with a straight.

On the TV show Family Affair, S1 E1, Brian Keith is shaving with a DE razor in the bathtub while Mr. French stands by.

I see a lot of chitty-chatty, but yet I see no pictures. Can someone please explain what's going on here? [emoji11]

I see a lot of chitty-chatty, but yet I see no pictures. Can someone please explain what's going on here? [emoji11]
Well, this one is not even a shave scene ( a pen scene instead)

Last night, watching American Gothic (S01-E01) at about 40 minutes into the hour, one of the characters trimmed the edges of his beard with a pocket-knife. No lather ... it was painful to watch. The only water he used was to wash off the whiskers from the blade. His brother asked him if he'd like a regular razor, but he refused.

Later on in the show, that same character appeared clean-shaven, and it is presumed he did that with pocket-knife as well. No cuts, no weepers, just a nice clean shave, using just a pocketknife and no soap or water. Only in Hollywood!
I got it
$20160706_031954.jpg

Aquarius S02E07
David Duchovny shaving with a DE, while remenbering Bobby Kennedy assassination (Duchovny was leading him in the kitchen of the hotel).

$Aquarius.US.S02E07_snapshot_01.37_[2016.07.15_13.53.jpg

I actually just saw an episode of All In The Family where Archie Bunker was shaving with a straight razor and the son in law Michael (aka Meathead was shaving with a cartridge. Forget which one, but it's one of the later episodes.

Top Bottom