What's new

Who can name movies or TV shows that have shaving scenes.

Boardwalk Empire S05E08
Eli gets a SE razor and a brush.

$Boardwalk.Empire.S05E08.HDTV.x264-KILLERS.mp4_snapshot_35.26_[2014.10.27_15.09.00].jpg

Here's a man who found a unique way to advertise his profession.

http://www.thenamesponyboy.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/P-***-Best.jpg

Found this at http://www.thenamesponyboy.com/2013/12/***-2.html

Just found this pic of the same guy at an earlier age:

proxy.php

I need to catch up on the movie list. ..please be patient, I am over the other forums and will catch up soon.

"Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman", Season 1, Episode 4, "Law of the Land". A shave interrupted by a gunfight.

$Screen Shot 2014-11-06 at 12.42.37 PM.jpg

"Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman", Season 1, Episode 13, "Rite of Passage". Matthew's first shave.
$Screen Shot 2014-11-06 at 12.41.43 PM.jpg

A horrible movie with 2 very funny actors Paul Rudd and Amy Pouler "they came together" has I scene in which they are both getting ready for their date and they are both shaving.

Fury. Brad Pitt lathers up with a white handled brush in a scene in a German civilian apartment.

So there I am in the theater literally rubbing my hands in anticipation of what he's about to use. A bakelite handle contract Tech? A plated brass Tech? Aristocrat? Maybe a straight? Perhaps a "liberated" European DE?

What? What was it going to be!?

We'll never know. The director, obviously a fool, cut to a scene where two young people are making shy small-talk prior to having sex. Of course, we don't get to see any of that either!

Like I said, the director is a fool. The next time we see Pitt, he's already done shaving.

Fury. Brad Pitt lathers up with a white handled brush in a scene in a German civilian apartment.

So there I am in the theater literally rubbing my hands in anticipation of what he's about to use. A bakelite handle contract Tech? A plated brass Tech? Aristocrat? Maybe a straight? Perhaps a "liberated" European DE?

What? What was it going to be!?

We'll never know. The director, obviously a fool, cut to a scene where two young people are making shy small-talk prior to having sex. Of course, we don't get to see any of that either!

Like I said, the director is a fool. The next time we see Pitt, he's already done shaving.

It was strange in such an action packed movie that when I saw Pitt with his mess tin and shaving brush I was super excited and dying of anticipation waiting to see him shave...

It was strange in such an action packed movie that when I saw Pitt with his mess tin and shaving brush I was super excited and dying of anticipation waiting to see him shave...

Is it a sign we're getting old that a cut from a shaving scene to what MIGHT be a sex scene draws from us a sense of consternation and disappointment?

It was one of only two problems I had with the movie.

SPOILER

In the final battle they should've engaged the SS battalion at maximum range, reaching out with that .50 caliber and 76mm gun at 1500 yards rather than waiting until Germans were crawling over the tank.

Oh well...dramatic license. It was worth it to see actual Shermans and the world's only functioning Tiger on screen.

Last edited:
There was a scene in Predator when Bill Duke is shaving his head with a disposable big. He freezes up and breaks it and blood starts to drip.

I always thought about and thought how much better that scene would be if he completed a BBS head shave with a DE with no nicks and continue scene...

In the new The Hunger Games movie, Mockingjay, there is a scene early on of the President of Pan Am having his beard defined by a barber with a straight razor.

Top Bottom