What's new

Who can name movies or TV shows that have shaving scenes.

You Shave scene Hunter are awesome. I will update the movie lists when I get another computer. My girl friend inadvertly depleted my hard drive and did not vback up my files.

Extant S01E07
Goran Visnjic in the bathroom with Halle Berry, shaving.

$extant.10708_[2014.08.23_21.27.jpg

$extant.10708_[2014.08.23_21.26.jpg

$extant.10708_[2014.08.23_21.25.jpg

"The Roman Spring of Mrs. Stone." 1961. A young Warren Beatty plays an Italian gigolo to Viven Leigh's aging actress. At least 2 scenes in the barber shop he patronizes. One has a customer being straight shaved in the background.

Vivien Leigh is one looker!
Great hunt..... updated now

• Rite the ( 2011) Anthony Hopkins DE shaving. --[thread 36]
  • Roman Spring of Mrs. Stone. 1961--least 2 scenes in the barber shop has a customer being straight shaved in the background. [p178]

My wife was watching "Under the Dome" last night. I looked up to see one of the main characters (the guy from Breaking Bad) in the chair getting a SR "shave." It was more like a scrape-the were several close up shots and the blade angle was never less than 90 degrees. Funny how I notice stuff like this now

Under the dome S02E03
Big Jim (Dean Norris, Hank for the Breaking Bad fans like me) is getting a shave at the barber.

View attachment 473571

View attachment 473572

View attachment 473573
Great hunt .....keep it up shave scene hunters!

In the second season of "Hemlock Grove", maybe ep 4(?), Famke Jannson (sp) is shaving her legs with a gold plated open comb razor. Sorry, I was too distracted to notice more details :p

Got it and it's in updated movie list now----http://wiki.badgerandblade.com/Shaving_in_movies_and_television?do=edit

I recently watched a series on AHC channel called "Nazis, Evolution of Evil", and in the first episode there is a scene that takes place in 1919 and it shows an actor portraying Hitler in a small apartment in Berlin. While the narrator is speaking, the scene shows Hitler shaving around both sides of his little moustache with what looks like a 1912 Gem style razor. He shaves a little, then rinses the razor in a bowl of water, then shaves a bit more.
Got, pics would be nice too:thumbup1:

http://wiki.badgerandblade.com/Shaving_in_movies_and_television?do=edit

"One day I was shaving a man and cut his ear off. And the dog got it. Been back here ever since." -- W.C. Fields, explaining the presence of the dog in The Barber Shop (1933), a 21‑minute short in which he plays an inept barber named Cornelius OHare.

OK, the shave is only referred to, not shown (thankfully), and it must have been with a straight, but it's classic Fields. Great thread.

"One day I was shaving a man and cut his ear off. And the dog got it. Been back here ever since." -- W.C. Fields, explaining the presence of the dog in The Barber Shop (1933), a 21‑minute short in which he plays an inept barber named Cornelius OHare.

OK, the shave is only referred to, not shown (thankfully), and it must have been with a straight, but it's classic Fields. Great thread.
Good , its a honorable mention.

I just saw a very funny episode of Everybody Loves Raymond where he gave up the throne to his wife and was forced to shave in the kitchen by using his toaster as a mirror. Very funny show!

Top Bottom