What's new

Who can name movies or TV shows that have shaving scenes.

night train to lisbon, jeremy irons character shaves with a cartridge razor at 1:28 30.

$vlcsnap-2014-07-05-00h12m58s110.jpg$vlcsnap-2014-07-05-00h13m02s156.jpg$vlcsnap-2014-07-05-00h13m06s200.jpg$vlcsnap-2014-07-05-00h13m20s82.jpg

Gilligan's Island - Watching it now. Episode is "Ship Ahoax" and Professor is shaving with a straight about 1/2 way into show. Show plot is that all the castaways are getting very tense so the Professor asks Ginger to predict that a rescue ship is coming to give them some hope.

"The Roman Spring of Mrs. Stone." 1961. A young Warren Beatty plays an Italian gigolo to Viven Leigh's aging actress. At least 2 scenes in the barber shop he patronizes. One has a customer being straight shaved in the background.

Vivien Leigh is one looker!

My wife was watching "Under the Dome" last night. I looked up to see one of the main characters (the guy from Breaking Bad) in the chair getting a SR "shave." It was more like a scrape-the were several close up shots and the blade angle was never less than 90 degrees. Funny how I notice stuff like this now

Boardwalk Empire - SE1 EP12 Jimmy (Michael Pitt) slits one of the D'Alessio brothers' throats with a straight razor while he is receiving a straight shave at a barbershop.

In the second season of "Hemlock Grove", maybe ep 4(?), Famke Jannson (sp) is shaving her legs with a gold plated open comb razor. Sorry, I was too distracted to notice more details :p

I recently watched a series on AHC channel called "Nazis, Evolution of Evil", and in the first episode there is a scene that takes place in 1919 and it shows an actor portraying Hitler in a small apartment in Berlin. While the narrator is speaking, the scene shows Hitler shaving around both sides of his little moustache with what looks like a 1912 Gem style razor. He shaves a little, then rinses the razor in a bowl of water, then shaves a bit more.

Not a shaving scene, but in (I can't believe I'm going to admit that I watched this :blushing:) Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Slayer, one of the vampires attacks Abraham Lincoln with a straight razor. Wow, that was a strange thing to write!

Pride of the Yankees - not a shaving scene, per se, but big Ever Ready Billboard in right field when Lou Gherig (Gary Cooper) gives his famous farewell speeceh in Yankee Stadium.

Top Bottom