What's new

Who can name movies or TV shows that have shaving scenes.

Watched , " All is lost " yesterday with Robert Redford. Before abandoning his sinking sailboat he opts to be clean shaven. Unfortunately with cartridge...

Watched , " All is lost " yesterday with Robert Redford. Before abandoning his sinking sailboat he opts to be clean shaven. Unfortunately with cartridge...

I saw that one, great ending......keep on looking though we have it:biggrin1:

A

• A Bronx Tale(1993) Teen son shaving with DE.--[p 28]
  • A Young Doctors Notebook (2012) Daniel Radcliffe shaves using a straight---[p 121]
  • A Single Mam (2009) Colin Firth shaves with an open comb NEW --[p 9]
  • Add 4 for Texas (1963) Zack ( Frank Sinatra) being shaved by female barber, uses a straight--[p 87]
  • Addams Family (1991) Fester gets his head shaved with a straight. [p151]
  • Adventures of Sherlock Holmes (1939) Professor Moriarty is being given a straight shave--[p 37]
  • African Queen (1951) Bogart uses a straight to shave---[p 121]
  • Airplane II: The Sequel (1982) Scene of a guy trying to shave with a DE .--[p 25]
  • All Of Me (1984) Steve Martin was using a DE
  • All is lost [2014] Robert Redford shaves with a disposable razor.[p 165]

I recently watched Godfather 3 the other day and there is a scene where Michael is shaving with a DE. Andy Garcia comes over and finishes the shave for him.

Great movie, we did have it so keep on looking

• Ginger Snaps (2000) A lady shaves her legs with a Black Beauty.--[p 17]
  • Girl, Interrupted (1999) Wynona Ryder shaves her legs with black-tip SS. --[p 17]
  • Godfather Part III (1990) Vincent shaves Michael with what appears to be a black Slim Twist
  • Godfather 2 [1974] One of the hit-men gets a shave at a barber.
  • Gone in 60 seconds (2000) Nicolas Cage shaves with a Krona.
  • Goldfinger (1964) Sean 007 takes out a Slim DE [p 2]

Don't know if it's been mentioned, but in Valkerie, Tom Cruise uses a DE, and doesn't angle it at all, and in Mississippi Burning there are 2 straight razor scenes, the second one is wickedly great

Guys/gals, lets keep the pics rated PG, no other graphic type pics. This is shave related only, even if the razor is used as a weapon, we prefer scenes with shaving related pics.

Don't know if it's been mentioned, but in Valkerie, Tom Cruise uses a DE, and doesn't angle it at all, and in Mississippi Burning there are 2 straight razor scenes, the second one is wickedly great

Lets keep on hunting, we have those but keep on looking for the shave scene treasures.....

• Misery (1990) Kathy Bates' character gives James Caan a straight shave.
  • Mississippi Burning (1988) Mayor Anderson gets a straight razor shave.--[p 92]

V

• Valkyrie (2008) Tom Cruise uses a black handled DE razor--[p 34]
  • Village Barber shop The, [2008]; Art and Cole shaves a patron with a straight and Art shaves with Mach3 [p157]

Lets keep on hunting, we have those but keep on looking for the shave scene treasures.....

• Misery (1990) Kathy Bates' character gives James Caan a straight shave.
  • Mississippi Burning (1988) Mayor Anderson gets a straight razor shave.--[p 92]

V

• Valkyrie (2008) Tom Cruise uses a black handled DE razor--[p 34]
  • Village Barber shop The, [2008]; Art and Cole shaves a patron with a straight and Art shaves with Mach3 [p157]

Thanks Alex, I figured, but let's also remember the scene in Mississippi Burning where Gene Hackman takes over straight shave on the deputy and gives it to him good including intentionally cutting him with razor, btw, I lived there during that time, and remember stuff even though I was quite young

Thanks Alex, I figured, but let's also remember the scene in Mississippi Burning where Gene Hackman takes over straight shave on the deputy and gives it to him good including intentionally cutting him with razor, btw, I lived there during that time, and remember stuff even though I was quite young

Those were some really bad times for the nation as a whole, i am glad that it is in the past.

Dallas TV show [ 2014 edition] ... Christopher Ewing shaves with DE

$vlcsnap-2014-04-20-03h58m33s134.png$vlcsnap-2014-04-20-03h58m20s1.png$vlcsnap-2014-04-20-03h58m24s50.png$vlcsnap-2014-04-20-03h58m30s102.png$vlcsnap-2014-04-20-03h58m33s134.png

Homeland, season 3, episode 3 - The Tower of David. At 16mins, Damian Lewis' head was shaved by a beautiful woman using a Gillette Red Tip. Check it out in Couchtuner.

Top Bottom