What's new

Who can name movies or TV shows that have shaving scenes.

A couple of people mentioned Adama and Helo shaving in Battlestar.... not sure if anyone remembers the scene from early in S4 with Gaius Balthar shaving with a straight in the bathroom then being attacked and having it held against his neck by his assailant.

isnt that the old battle star galicta?

Don't think anybody mentioned the scene in Crocodile Dundee where Paul Hogan is shaving in the bush with a double-edge until he see's Linda Kozolowski's character watching him, whereupon he rapidly pockets the DE, whips out his Bowie knife and pretends to be shaving with that. To maintain his image, you know.

- Bill

i remember that, cool scene. croc was a bad muther:thumbup1:

A couple of people mentioned Adama and Helo shaving in Battlestar.... not sure if anyone remembers the scene from early in S4 with Gaius Balthar shaving with a straight in the bathroom then being attacked and having it held against his neck by his assailant.

isnt that the old battle star galicta?

Ummm... no. I don't think Cylon Basestars had bathrooms in the 70's, and that's where Count Baltar lived.

No, the scene referenced was definitely in the re-imagined Battlestar Galactica. Dr. Gaius Baltar had been growing a beard for most of Season 3. Early in Season 4, he shaved it off with a straight razor.

In Ingmar Bergman's movie Sawdust and Tinsel (Gycklarnas afton, 1953) one of the circus guys is very briefly shown DE shaving in front of his wagon at the end of a scene.

Day of the Dead (1985)

The scientist give a zombie a superspeed to see if the zombie can remember what it's for. The zombie then does a good impression of my first time shaving with a DE...bad technique and a bit of shredded skin.

D

danman

Move Natural with Robert Redford. The manager and assistant manager are in the club house. Can't remember but 1 is using a d/e and the other straight razor.

Movie Spy Game with Robert Redford and Brad Pitt. Robert Redford is using d/e razor.

love that mash show, my dad was a vietnam vet and he loved it too.:lol::thumbup1:
My dad was a Korean War vet who actually got surgically patched up in a M*A*S*H unit just like in the show. Got the helicopter ride and everything. He loved that show!

My dad was a Korean War vet who actually got surgically patched up in a M*A*S*H unit just like in the show. Got the helicopter ride and everything. He loved that show!

my dad too, but i could tell it affected him at times. loved that innocenses of radar:thumbup1:

The old Jeeves and Wooster series offers a few shaving-related scenes

The very first episode concentrated a lot on period minutiae, such as clothes, cars, and such, including a scene when Jeeves is preparing Bertie's bath and shave. We don't actually see a razor, but we do get a starring role for a silver scuttle, a brush and soap:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkkvAPlnPQA#t=8m20s

In another episode, Bertie has a moustache that irks Jeeves no end. Jeeves devises a scene that requires Bertie to shave it off, and he even presents him with the razor. Looks like a SE saftey:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnV1O2tL7DI#t=06m00s

Top Bottom