What's new

*** Vintage Yardley Unboxing Pictorial ***

It's posts like this that make me smile and think how different things have become for me since joining B&B. I would never have imagined that I would have really enjoyed a series of pics showing the opening of some old soap. I have never used Yardley but I I can imagine it must be good with the following it gets here. Thanks for sharing the first use of some truely new old stock. It was fun to see.

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
Ahhh, now I know what it's like to open a vintage Yardley soap. Now we need Smell-O-Vision. Thanks for sharing that everyone.

It's posts like this that make me smile and think how different things have become for me since joining B&B. I would never have imagined that I would have really enjoyed a series of pics showing the opening of some old soap. I have never used Yardley but I I can imagine it must be good with the following it gets here. Thanks for sharing the first use of some truely new old stock. It was fun to see.

Nor would I have ever imagined several years ago that I would be taking photos of some old soap and posting it on the internet. :laugh:

A joy to share the photos to the brotherhood! :thumbup:

Nor would I have ever imagined several years ago that I would be taking photos of some old soap and posting it on the internet. :laugh:

A joy to share the photos to the brotherhood! :thumbup:

Joy indeed. Great pics, and a great score! Congrats, and welcome to the club!

(Oh, and you might as well kiss your wallet goodbye. It's all downhill from here. :devil:)

I think we all feel this way. :lol:

I have a Mint puck and bowl of Yardley that was my Grand Dad's. It looks like the one pictured in this thread and does not have the small knob on the bowl cover. Anyone know what year this might be from?

~Lee

I have a Mint puck and bowl of Yardley that was my Grand Dad's. It looks like the one pictured in this thread and does not have the small knob on the bowl cover. Anyone know what year this might be from?

~Lee

Wonderful, nothing a few photo's can't do to help answer the question.

Top Bottom