What's new

Anyone ever have this happen?

I'm trying to make a payment using paypal, but for some reason I can't get into my account. My last transaction using paypal was this June 4th and it went through with no problem. I'm trying to make a payment to Telly Bruno for a Kai razor he has for me.

Today Telly send me an invoice for payment, but when I try to log my info. into the invoice, as soon as I've logged onto paypal, the screen turns a gray color and I can't do anything more from there. I can't even get into the help sections to ask for assistance from paypal. Has anyone else ever run into this problem? If you have, how did you solve it?

My credit card company is looking into it as is paypal. A computer service I subscribe to, which can log right into my computer couldn't find an answer.

Paypal says it needs some more information on my account such as credit card number, expiration date of the card, card security code, and PIN code. Its that last one that has me wondering as I've never used a PIN code before. The credit card company is going to send me the PIN code, but they are going to send it via snail mail, so its going to be a few days before I receive it. Could that PIN code be the missing piece that's holding up this transaction?

I'm not sure what happened, but just a few minutes ago I was able to get onto paypal and complete the transaction to Telly. I have no idea what happened, but somehow I was able to get through and received a PM from Telly stating he'd been paid. I'd still like to know what happened if anyone knows what it was, as I still wasn't able to get fully onto paypal, but onto it enough to complete the transaction.

Last edited:
Top Bottom