What's new

Got a Krona on the 'Bay...

These things are not underrated. Every post I read about them is complimentary. Almost everybody seems to like them.

I like mine too. I'm not sure who is underrating these razors, but they're doing it very quietly and not very effectively.

Krona: The most highly rated underrated razor EVER!

:huh:

These things are not underrated. Every post I read about them is complimentary. Almost everybody seems to like them.

I like mine too. I'm not sure who is underrating these razors, but they're doing it very quietly and not very effectively.

Krona: The most highly rated underrated razor EVER!

:huh:

Well, they don't get as much praise, and they are not as sought after as the Gillettes and the new DEs. Most people are turned off by the "cheap plastic handle"...looks are very deceiving. There is nothing cheap about the Krona. While there seems to be a decent size group of us on this and a few other online shaving communities, we are in fact a very, very small group. But, their loss is our gain.

It may be the Krona is not underrated but OVERLOOKED....rest assured if Gillette had used plastic in one of their classic razors there would be enough drooling over it today to fill a bathroom sink:lol:

And that plastic handle will never turn green:biggrin1:

Those that use them seem to love them. However, as mentioned, they don't get the press of a Gillette and are not as sought after. But, I have to say, I have noticed threads and posts praising them to be much more abundant then when I joined.

I scored one my self off the bay this week and I cleaned it and got a great bloodless shave this morning. It left my face SMOOTH!!!!!!!!!

U

Urban Hermit

It may be the Krona is not underrated but OVERLOOKED....rest assured if Gillette had used plastic in one of their classic razors there would be enough drooling over it today to fill a bathroom sink:lol:

And that plastic handle will never turn green:biggrin1:

There is at least one model of Gillette razor with a plastic handle. I have a 1970s English-made 'The Knack' with a black plastic handle. Very nice shaver; mild but effective.

I hear almost nothing about them, and it has no drool slowly pitting the machine.

I will be getting my first Krona in the next week or so as a trade on another board. I'm quite looking forward to it.

Still, I must admit, the plastic handle was a negative - opposed by many positives - when I made each deal/trade.
:001_cool:

There is at least one model of Gillette razor with a plastic handle. I have a 1970s English-made 'The Knack' with a black plastic handle. Very nice shaver; mild but effective.

I hear almost nothing about them, and it has no drool slowly pitting the machine.

I will be getting my first Krona in the next week or so as a trade on another board. I'm quite looking forward to it.

Still, I must admit, the plastic handle was a negative - opposed by many positives - when I made each deal/trade.
:001_cool:

your gonna love it,..............i did ! :thumbup:

I quite like my Krona, the only thing being to get a decent comfortable shave out of it, I need to feed it feathers, not the astra's I normally use.

I think I'm going to have to stock up on feathers now anyway....

Top Bottom