What's new

Bills Khakis

Talk to me.
I'm built like a hotdog!!! Tall and skinny. At work we adopted business casual to the extreme just shy of jeans (forbidden). I despise Dockers, sorry if I offend anyone. Low and behold a good friend told me to try Bills Khakis. I've tested a set of the M2 origionals now for a few weeks and several launderings with EXCELLENT results. They look very presentable, take a good crease and fit like a glove which is no small thing for a tall tubular fella like me ;) This is a thumbs up report. :thumbup1:

On a dare from the old lady I popped for a set of their 5 pocket jeans. I got the same size as the Khakis and discovered that they are cut entirely differently. In Khakis I wear a 37" waist and their jeans in a 37" are HUGE as in falling off of me!!!! I returned them and hope the 36" is just right.

Peace, TT.

I have several pairs of the MP2 style - very happy with them I wear chinos when I want a looser cut than jeans and the MP2 are certainly that. Great quality a bit pricy.

M1 fan here
They are a bit pricy but my oldest pair is 5 years old. For three of those years they got worn and washed twice a week.

I've seen Bill's Khakis but never considered them due to their price and the fact they come unhemmed Have you checked out Duluth Trading Company? Their "Fire Hose" material pants are well-made; come in a variety of inseems

I wear a 36" inseam; so I know what you mean about limited supply unless you look online or have a good store around!

I've seen Bill's Khakis but never considered them due to their price and the fact they come unhemmed Have you checked out Duluth Trading Company? Their "Fire Hose" material pants are well-made; come in a variety of inseems

I wear a 36" inseam; so I know what you mean about limited supply unless you look online or have a good store around!

The best thing about them coming unhemmed is you can wash them a couple of times and then get them hemmed. No high water khakis ever again!

BK fan here also.

S

Sam

I was in Banana Republic and their Dawson and Gavin chinos are $19.99.

I have become a convert to the Brooks Brothers Advantage Chino in the clark fit. Bill's Khakis are thin on the ground in my part of the world.

I'm down to three pairs of khakis, as I am transitioning down in weight and can't justify buying 38's when I am still losing. Hopefully I can get into 36's soon...then I'll be looking to get some new pants. I was going to go with Dockers, but I am not wed to the idea. Hopefully this thread will give me lots of options come mid-August.

Top Bottom