What's new

Two Big Fellows in 15 minutes!

Wow! The New Improved went for a good price, but that Deluxe was an absolute steal. I would have guess that it would sell for three times what it did. I hope it was somebody here.

I put in the 52 bid on it. Would have been higher, but I already have the razor, and just wanted the case. Plus the razor is kind of damaged. Still, even for the condition, I don't think that was a bad deal at all.

I was tracking the Deluxe, but missed it. I almost posted a thread about "Textbook Sniping" on that one. All the bids came in the last few seconds, and you see the results. That should pretty much quash the arguments about bidding early.

crap i found one of those at an antique store and thought it wasnt worth that much. it was a deluxe in better cond then that for $60. same seller had two of them. to bad that store is almost 100 miles from my house.

I was tempted by both but as I'd managed to pick up both an Old (x2) and a New Deluxe Big Fellow recently I though it would be being greedy to try and grab either of them. It's heartening to see that there are still some good buys on eBay if you're patient.

I think it was a good price, but definitely not a steal. There was a wide crack that looks like it will need to have epoxy to keep it solid and there some serious scratching on the underside of the head. Either way not bad.

I could hit myself.....

I was watching the auction on the Deluxe and I thought the bidding would sky rocket to $200, so I went to sleep. Son of a......... :glare:

Top Bottom