Big Kev... Kevypoo (my nephew)

Where do you live?

Denver Colorado

What is your age (or) generation?

29 years old

What are you in the real world?

Professional Babysitter...

What is your favorite shave setup?

Just got a red tip, so far I have only used the Derby blades.

Also have a Merkur long handle that I like but not as much as the red tip.

What are your hobbies and favorite activities?

Skiing, Hiking, Biking, Jeeping, Swimming, etc. If it is out side I probably enjoy it.

What else should the members of B&B know about you?

I might live in Colorado now and I do enjoy it here, but I was born and raised in Michigan's Upper Peninsula and I will always be a Yooper. :w00t:

Welcome to The Hall of Fame and B&B...PM me your address and I will send you a pack of Crystal blades. "Month of shaves" #22

welcome aboard mate.

sounds like youre doing well.. im excited!

proxy.php

I grew up in Marquette along with "The Ruckus." He is the one that found the forum and was nice enough to pass it on to me.

My first trip to Marquette, MI was in December. I could not believe the amount of snow on the ground or how cold it was. I went from San Juan, Puerto Rico where it was a sticky 86 degrees to Chicago where it was 5 degrees to Green Bay where it was incredibly cold on to Marquette where I learned the true meaning of cold! :w00t:

Yes, Marquette does have a special cold in the winter. There was one year when I was in high school that Lake Superior completely froze over. It has only happened about 3 times in 100 years. That was a cold winter...

I miss the winters there. The snow was great and I liked the cold.

Top Bottom