What's new

Mueller's Shave Bar?

Has anyone ever heard of this stuff. Their tag line is Be A Man, Dump the Can.

The simple to use directions:

Rinse you face with warm/hot water
Rub the bar on your beard
Use your hand to create lather
Enjoy your shave

I picked up a puck because it was only 50 cents. It smells like, well, soap.

Has anyone tried it?

Has anyone ever heard of this stuff. Their tag line is Be A Man, Dump the Can.

The simple to use directions:

Rinse you face with warm/hot water
Rub the bar on your beard
Use your hand to create lather
Enjoy your shave

I picked up a puck because it was only 50 cents. It smells like, well, soap.

Has anyone tried it?

I've never heard of or tried it, but looking at the vid on their website, the lather looks very poor. Might be OK for the ladies, but for a man's face? I'm doubtful.

Let us know how it works for you.

It looks like Richard is correct the lather is very poor. I think I could have made a better lather out of the bar of Ivory we have sitting at the sink. Save your money, even if it is just 50 cents. Save it to buy a real product.

I picked up a puck of this mostly because it was cheap and I felt like trying something new. It barely lathers and feels like you're trying to shave with a cheap bar of motel soap. One look at their website is enough to tell you that their focus is not on quality. Are they really trying to make "frong" a buzzword?

The mueller shave bar is the best shave bar ever! As for the comment of not much lather. The bar has has enough lather but not too much so it clogs your razor. Get your facts straight! Comparing this bar to a regular hotel bar of soap is ridiculous. Go to the mueller website and read. Each ingredient has a purpose and it explains it on the website.

From the website - All-natural -- Made from vegetable products /Contains a preservative/Fragrance is synthetic

The mueller shave bar is the best shave bar ever! As for the comment of not much lather. The bar has has enough lather but not too much so it clogs your razor. Get your facts straight! Comparing this bar to a regular hotel bar of soap is ridiculous. Go to the mueller website and read. Each ingredient has a purpose and it explains it on the website.

You have 2 posts on this site and they are both pimping Mueller?

Top Bottom