What's new

My first promotion ever

I was promoted to shift lead at the movie theatre I work part time at. This allows me to train as a projectionist, gives me a small raise, and guarantees me more hours. I just figured I would share with my fellow B&B members.

Hard work does pay off :thumbup1:

Congratulations Matthew! I worked at movie theaters as a projectionist for several years, and it was the best job I ever had. Enjoy your time there, whether it be several months or years!

Congrats!

I'm glad you are having a better experience working at a theater than I did. My theater experience was garbage. Worst job I ever had.

Congratulations! I just got an offer for a promotion today as well. I'm thinking it over, but am probably going to take the position.

I was promoted to shift lead at the movie theatre I work part time at. This allows me to train as a projectionist, gives me a small raise, and guarantees me more hours. I just figured I would share with my fellow B&B members.

Hard work does pay off :thumbup1:

You are right hard work does pay off. Even if you think no one is watching or notices some one does. Good job, congratulations.

Top Bottom