What's new

Possible job promotion

Hey guys,

Upon talking to one of my supervisors about me taking on a night job in addition to my current salaried position to make ends meet, he told me that one of my colleagues who is in a similar position as me resigned recently. Told me to hold off for a bit on getting a second job until things are decided about what the company wants to do. He said the offer would be 'attractive' to me.

Keep me in you thoughts and, if you're a praying man, keep me in those as well.

Last edited:
Good luck, I hope it works out for you. With everything you hear about layoffs, etc, its nice to hear about someone getting a good opportunity for a change.

Thanks for the positive vibes gents. I'm going in with a positive attitude and am just going to listen what their ideas are, then think about it for a few days. Meeting with my boss tomorrow over lunch.

good luck. I just got a promotion as of today and a nice little raise to go with it.

Congratulations!

I had my meeting with the boss-man this morning. It looks like I'll be getting more responsibilities, a more stable M-F schedule, and a substantial pay raise (to be negotiated). I told him I needed some time to think about it and would get back to him by Friday. Going to talk to my colleague that just resigned this afternoon to talk about the business and tell him how much I've enjoyed working with him.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Congratulations!

I had my meeting with the boss-man this morning. It looks like I'll be getting more responsibilities, a more stable M-F schedule, and a substantial pay raise (to be negotiated). I told him I needed some time to think about it and would get back to him by Friday. Going to talk to my colleague that just resigned this afternoon to talk about the business and tell him how much I've enjoyed working with him.

Great News!! Congrats!
Glad to see B&B'ers getting ahead!

Top Bottom