What's new

I'm using up my old aftershaves

I've decided to use up my old aftershaves for everyday use while saving my Proraso Splash for special occasions and job interviews. I tried the Proraso splash this morning together with the Proraso Pre & Post shave after it and that was really nice.

Anyway, yesterday I used my Lynx Dimension aftershave. It rated highly on the "coughability index". I had 2 or 3 coughs after splashing it on. I also have a smaller bottle of Lynx Africa aftershave. Due to yesterday's effort these 2 aftershaves from Christmases past will be pushed back in the queue.

Next in line is the Gillette Series Cool Wave aftershave. I put a little of this relic from a previous Christmas onto my hand and it scored null on the coughablity index. I've got this little bottle lined up ready to be used next.

Beyond this another entrant from from a previous Christmas is Da Vinci Uomo aftershave. I've yet to give this a test on my hand.

As you can guess by now I've got a small collection of aftershaves I've been given as Christmas presents that I've never used. I've still got my Wahl Bay Rum aftershaves as well.

Last edited:

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
Interesting that you got all those untouched aftershaves at Christmas... They will be vintage soon!

Interesting that you got all those untouched aftershaves at Christmas... They will be vintage soon!

Suffice to say before I started on this DE Thang I was completely lazy with my shaving. I just kept using my Mach 3 shaver with the canned goo.

Top Bottom