What's new

Spring is Around the Corner at SCS

“Spring is Around the Corner”

The tiny buds on my Yoshida Cherry trees tell me spring is just around the corner. So it’s time for a sale; time to introduce new products and a new idea.

First new products:
~ 8 full ounces of Luxury Foaming Spa Butter is fragranced with SCS’ own ‘Her Spice’ scent. Using a dry Bath Pouf (included), skim Pouf across the moisturizing Butter picking up only about a teaspoon. Gently wet the pouf, massage into skin for an explosion of fragrant, moisturizing bubbles and lather, suitable for shower or bath. Just rinse and pat skin dry. (I strongly recommend you leave the jets ‘off’ if you have a Jacuzzi type tub).

This product was recently tested and reviewed through the volunteerism of several of our forum members, wives and/or girlfriends. The overwhelming positive response was heartwarming. I welcome any of the volunteers to post their opinions or reviews.

~ SCS Pre-Shave Oil. Massage only 4 to 5 drops of Saint Charles Shave oil into beard for extra slickness and moisture. This is a 1/2 ounce bottle of carefully blended, and unfragranced pure oils, aloe and vitamin E,

~ SCS Buttercreme that is so rich you only need the size of one-fourth to a half of a pea to massage into skin until it develops a powdery feel. Tiny bits of Butter dissolve on contact with skin. This is unfragranced and suitable for men or women; face, legs, elbows or to any parched skin area. It is formulated with a blend of Shea Butter, Mango Butter, Cocoa Butter, Aloe, Sweet Almond Oil, Avocado Oil and Vitamin E. This four ounce jar will last a very long time.

A quick moisturizing facial: Gently clean face with your favorite cleanser. Fill sink with very warm water and put in a fresh washcloth to soak. Apply 1/2 pea size amount of Buttercreme to face massaging in lightly. Begin at forehead, with light circular motion, to temples and on to chin, at neck draw fingers up toward jaw line and out to ears. Wring cloth well and while still very warm place on face, pressing to mold to skin without rubbing for 30 seconds to a minute then gently pat dry.

Dry cracking feet: Soak feet or following your shower or bath, fully pumice over dry areas to remove dry skin, rinse off well. Dry, then massage ½ pea size Buttercreme onto each foot, then cover with a white sock for at least one hour. This is also a treat for over worked and dry hands, except no pumice on hands. Cover for about an hour while you kick back and relax.

New Fragrance of the Month
I’ve chosen Shamrock as the fragrance of the month for March in celebration of St. Patrick’s Day. It’s a fresh ‘clean-green’ fragrance. Soon to be available on my website.

Last but not least: “Spring is Around the Corner” Sale. Any order totaling $30.00 or more, without shipping, will receive a complimentary bottle of the new SCS Shave Oil, a $4.79 value ~ offer good thru March 16th.

Note: Included randomly in orders for the next few weeks are samples of products in the pipeline for your consideration and review.

I sincerely thank all of you for your support, frankness, and honest opinions that are so very helpful to me. I will continue to strive to provide the best products for your shaving needs. Along with ‘personal touch’ customer service and prompt shipping, I stand 100% behind everything I sell with a no quibble guarantee.

Sue

Thanks, Sue!

The buttercream sounds great. I have used Em's exotic buttercream for a while now, and it is the #1 product for your face, especially in winter. Yours sounds similar - I might have to give it a try since I am almost out of my stash of Em's buttercream.

Guys -

I'm sure I'll get some grief for this, but I tried the Spa butter (stole some of my wife's) and it was wonderful stuff! Great scent and very rich.

Scotto... I'm thinking this stuff has your name written all over it... :biggrin:

HlSheppard said:
Guys -

I'm sure I'll get some grief for this, but I tried the Spa butter (stole some of my wife's) and it was wonderful stuff! Great scent and very rich.

Scotto... I'm thinking this stuff has your name written all over it... :biggrin:

(Shaking head)...guy steals from his own family...spends all the grocery money on coffee and shaving stuff...and to think I helped feed his habit by buying my first DE razor from him...probably stole that from his wife, too...:eek:

Randy

rtaylor61 said:
(Shaking head)...guy steals from his own family...spends all the grocery money on coffee and shaving stuff...and to think I helped feed his habit by buying my first DE razor from him...probably stole that from his wife, too...:eek:

Randy

Look, Mister!!

I'll have you know she uses a Venus... Wouldn't be caught dead shaving with that thing!!! :mad3:

HlSheppard said:
Guys -

Sheesh, use some Nancy Boy products, and see what happens! :tongue:

Scotto said:

LOL - actually I wasn't making THAT joke, at all!

I just know that our taste in scents runs pretty close and I happened to really like it. Plus, it's really moisturizing!

Scotto said:
Thanks, Sue!

The buttercream sounds great. I have used Em's exotic buttercream for a while now, and it is the #1 product for your face, especially in winter. Yours sounds similar - I might have to give it a try since I am almost out of my stash of Em's buttercream.
SWMBO and I have been using sample sizes (.50 fl oz) of Em's Exotic Butter Cream as lip balm for a year now and It's great stuff.

Cliff

Scotto said:
Should have seen SWMBO's face the first time a carton labled "Nancy Boy" arrived at the house. Whooo........ :w00t:

Cliff

Top Bottom