What's new

What can I say about Bullgoose and B&B

I recently stumbled onto this site and it brought old memories of my father shaving with DE razors. So needless to say that I wanted to try DE wetshaving and now there is no going back.

After lots of research on BB I decided to place several orders with Bullgoose and I must say that I have never experienced such great customer service and outstanding products and not to mention that every time I placed an order it arrived the next day (I kid you not).

Phil, Thank you for such an outstanding service and the extras you included. You have a customer for life.

I am sure all of the old-timers on this site know of this great service and my observation here are mostly for the newbies like myself that need a reputable place to buy supplies.

I am in now affiliated with Bull goose and I just wanted to post my experience.

Now, I just wanted to thank all you guys here on B&B for this new obsession you bestowed upon me :thumbup: The wife is not to happy about how much I am spending on this new obsession. :w00t: Wait till she Finds out about getting my 2 sons started in wetshaving :biggrin1:

Last edited:
Yesterday I received a package from BullGoose and wanted to encourage anyone needing shaving supplies to check out the site (Note: I am not in any way affiliated with the site/owner and am making this endorsement after my first purchase with them).

I placed a small order (a brush and some cheap creams) on Friday night at about 10:30 p.m. Within the hour I received an automatic message confirming my order had been placed and a separate personal note from the owner, Phil, confirming my order and promising to mail the package the next day (Saturday), with an anticipated delivery on Monday (BG and I both reside in CA). True to his word a package awaited me yesterday. I realize BullGoose does not control the mail so the Monday deliver was out of Phil's control... but it was still nice to get it so quick! In addition to my complete order I got more "extras" than I can shake a stick at - not anticipated but much appreciated!

To conclude, BullGoose get's two thumbs up from me - with a hope he is around for years to come so I can keep buying from BG!

Last edited:
Dealing with Phil has been a pleasure. His shipments are prompt and his wares are excellent. In fact, some of my favorite brushes have came from Bullgoose. SWMBO just gave me a Vie-Long white badger brush for my bday which came from Phil. I have only used it a couple of time but can tell it is going to be a good one.

Burt

Have bought from Phil a couple of times. Excellent email communication, great products at reasonable prices and lightning fast shipping. What more could one ask for? I can definitely recommend this vendor!

Its always a pleasure to do business with Phil. I'm always surprised at how fast he ships and the personal emails are great as well.

I just placed my first order with Bullgoose. Had immediate confirmation, followed by a personal email from Phil, and items were shipped immediately. Nice doing business the old fashioned way in the new internet age. I will buy from Phil again, and would urge anyone to send business his way.

I was feeling left out. I placed an order yesterday and I hadn't got an email yet. Then I remember my paypal account is basically a spam email address so I logged in to check it and there's the personal note!

Can't wait for ANOTHER puck of MWF and a new Vulfix cheapie! :thumbup1:
Shipping cost was reasonable too! I hate when you want to get one product and it adds 50% to the total when you go to ship it.

Just wanted to say I'm on my fourth shipment from Phil and everything has been smooth as silk. Phil always adds a personal touch to his orders and that makes for loyalty on my end. Only things I buy else where are things he doesn't carry. I have even converted my step father to DE shaving, with Phil doing all the work of course. I also have an entire rig in a box for my father and I am hoping to convert him as well. When Phil sent the shave goodies to my step father he even included a note as he didn't know the stuff was coming.

You make this sickness fun Phil.

Another good grade for Phil from me. I recently placed my second order with him. He sent me a personalized thank you and asked how the brush from my first order was working out. Stand up guy.

I recently stumbled onto this site and it brought old memories of my father shaving with DE razors. So needless to say that I wanted to try DE wetshaving and now there is no going back.

After lots of research on BB I decided to place several orders with Bullgoose and I must say that I have never experienced such great customer service and outstanding products and not to mention that every time I placed an order it arrived the next day (I kid you not).

Phil, Thank you for such an outstanding service and the extras you included. You have a customer for life.

I am sure all of the old-timers on this site know of this great service and my observation here are mostly for the newbies like myself that need a reputable place to buy supplies.

I am in now affiliated with Bull goose and I just wanted to post my experience.

Now, I just wanted to thank all you guys here on B&B for this new obsession you bestowed upon me :thumbup: The wife is not to happy about how much I am spending on this new obsession. :w00t: Wait till she Finds out about getting my 2 sons started in wetshaving :biggrin1:
Do like Phil told me ..tell your wife that you are doing serious research on the art of shaving and that all the equipment is for your thesis you will eventually publish!!!!!!

Top Bottom