What's new

*** Advertise your favorite Shaving Essential

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Everybody has a favorite..

Razor or Soap, Blade or Brush, Aftershave or Cream, much of what we love here on B&B is spread by word of mouth or lucky links provided to dedicated Vendors here at B&B.

What if you had the chance to work at an ad agency and produce an ad for your favorite?

Humorous or serious, I want to know what product you like so much that you'd put your creative talent into creating an ad for that product.

They say a picture is worth a thousand words and rather than talking to someone about your favorite, lets see it in an ad.

Your ad may convince someone to give your favorite a try, and that's a good thing for all of us.

Get the creative juices flowing and tell me what you love.

Remember: Let's keep everything family friendly.

Here's two examples of what I might do...

I tried to do this in the style of a 1930's magazine ad. Took some re-jigging because of the size requirements for pics here. I hope it comes out okay.

Attachments

• $sandalwoodjpg700.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 5,048
Last edited:
Thanks. Glad the "Samarkan" font showed up too.

I'm not as good at this stuff as some people, though. I did that in Powerpoint, took a screenshot, then manually resized it.

I hope others contribute to this thread. Should be interesting to see what people come up with. :thumbup1:

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Thanks. Glad the "Samarkan" font showed up too.

I'm not as good at this stuff as some people, though. I did that in Powerpoint, took a screenshot, then manually resized it.

I hope others contribute to this thread. Should be interesting to see what people come up with. :thumbup1:

It's been a slow start, but I hope it picks up.
Maybe folks don't think they have the talent, but it isn't about quality graphics work as much as it is about the idea you are trying to send.

proxy.php

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
I'm laughing out loud dying here!
That's great!
And it makes me want to buy Tabac (never really liked Michael Caine or the Mini)

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
That works as aBay Rum ad if all those natives behind him are female! :lol:

I was unfortunate enough to have taken a sip of tea about the time i read "black pajamas". :w00t:

You know, as good as these are, they do in fact give you a little insight into the product, at least into the mind of the product user!

Last edited:
Top Bottom