What's new

BIC Twin-blade shaver

Hello to all

Ive been shaving with a DE Mercur Razor for almost 6 months now and the results are just great.

Today after being 2 days at my girlfriend's house, I HAD to shave so I borrowed one BIC twin blade shaver from her. Fortunelly enough her dad also shaves the old fashioned way, so I borrowed his boar brush and created a thick decent lather as usual.

Well this cheap double blade razor gave me a very decent shave with no irritations at all.....

However I shaved as usual (using HOT water, my WTG ATG method and a decent ASB)

Last edited:
Hello to all

Ive been shaving with a DE Mercur Razor for almost 6 months now and the results are just great.

Today after being 2 days at my girlfriend's house, I HAD to shave so I borrowed one BIC twin blade shaver from her. Fortunelly enough her dad also shaves the old fashioned way, so I borrowed his boar brush and created a thick decent lather as usual.

Well this cheap double blade razor gave me a very decent shave with no irritations at all.....

However I shaved as usual (using HOT water, my WTG ATG method and a decent ASB)

You got good results because you have learned how to shave. Good technique almost always trumps poor products. YMMV, however.

Top Bottom