What's new

New Thuya Wood Shave Bowl

Bought a new Thuya Wood shave bowl the other day...looks great with my brown granite counter top in the bathroom. If anyone's looking for a Thuya wood bowl, I bought it at Creative Crafthouse. I bought another Thuya wood bowl from the site several months ago and the boxes are very well made, great customer service and fast free shipping.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Last edited:

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
Very nice, beautiful bowl, excellent figure and nicely done.
What kind of soap will you use in the bowl?? Thuya has a pretty strong scent, maybe the perfect bowl for milled Arko sticks...

Very nice! SWMBO would approve. She hides my Proraso plastic tub if I leave it sitting out. The scuttle, the Rooney on a porcelain stand with one razor, and certain AS & cologne bottles may be left in plain sight. I'm thinking this might pass inspection.

Very nice, beautiful bowl, excellent figure and nicely done.
What kind of soap will you use in the bowl?? Thuya has a pretty strong scent, maybe the perfect bowl for milled Arko sticks...

This bowl does not have as strong a scent as some of my previous Thuya bowls, the soap puck that I have in there now is Penhaligon's Blenheim Bouquet. I really like the bowl!! :thumbup:

Top Bottom