What's new

Tattoos

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Lets also not forget the less well known to the general populace part, don't harass. But anyway another 12 mos. or so and it won't matter I might even be able to go in drag:001_rolle

It's ok by me, they say you can pack a lot of extra ammo in a C Cup. :w00t:

I think tattoos have always been a military staple.
In Asia, the tattoo was always frowned upon as something only someone who had been in prison had.
Walking down the street in China in a short sleeve shirt even 5 years ago I would actually gather a crowd.
This past month when I was in Beijing, I was working with a Mechanical Assembler who had one on his forearm, so the stigma isn't what it used to be.

I have 7 right now, including a half sleeve. I plan to get more when I get to Korea. Unlike most, mine do not have any significant meaning to me. I found a few things that I like and paid someone to permanantly disfigure me with it. Maybe I regret them later in life, but maybe it reminds me that I lived my life instead of watching from the sidelines. It's still too early to tell.

I am active duty Air Force and all of mine are covered in my dress uniform (I only wear long sleeve dress shirts, even before tattoos). My boss had no idea that I was tattooed until my going away party from my job and he saw me in a t-shirt.

21 is the count today.Both arms are pretty much covered,still need to get all the gaps filled in though.One on each leg,some writing across my stomach,some writing across the top part of my back.Got a dagger on the top of my shoulders like its going through my neck.All my tattoos are traditional western style/sailor kinda stuff,either sailor jerry flash or custom stuff.Ive been getting interested in the kinda neo-traditional weird stuff,for example it would be a hand with an eye in the centre with trees sprouting from the tips of the fingers and above it would be an upside down umbrella with a storm cloud above it.Weird huh?I am actually dying to get my hands tattooed but obviously im not tht silly......just yet.

These are some of my tattoos

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...dID=448316256&albumID=257197&imageID=17652329

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...dID=448316256&albumID=891640&imageID=17132221

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...dID=448316256&albumID=257197&imageID=17652336

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...ndID=99412257&albumID=3115584&imageID=2221869

You might need to be signed into myspace to look at these.

i love this guys stuff.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind....viewPicture&friendID=3086395&albumId=1202345

I never got one mostly because of how they look after a number of years. However, my son is an avid fan.

If you get them done by a proffesional and take very good care with them whilst there healing and moisturise them and always put sun block on theres no reason they wont stay very fresh and clean looking for a years and years.

I have 2...one on each arm near the shoulder. I made the decision before getting the first that I wanted it covered by a short-sleeved shirt (for work considerations at the time).

My first was a frog (it's similar to a green tree frog) as I was known to a lot of people at the time as "froggy". It was a bit more personal and it's cetainly not common.

My second is an eye of horus, I asked the artist to develop the basic design they had...he added some great 3D shading and grey detailing so again it's not just one of the "standards" from the books in the tattoo parlours.

I've thought about getting another one or two, but then keep putting it off...maybe I'm getting a bit more "settled" :lol:

Not for me . I've got a lot of scars on my back and torso from various operations since I was a baby - so in a sense they are like tattoos !:thumbup:

Used to get funny looks swimming and any activity that required shirt removal.
Most of the girls didn't mind them in my mojo days ( ha ha legend in my own mind !) and my wife loves them !

Cheers,

Scott

Not for me . I've got a lot of scars on my back and torso from various operations since I was a baby - so in a sense they are like tattoos !:thumbup:

Used to get funny looks swimming and any activity that required shirt removal.
Most of the girls didn't mind them in my mojo days ( ha ha legend in my own mind !) and my wife loves them !

Cheers,

Scott

Chicks do dig the scars lol.Ive got a scar on my left cheeck from when i got attacked years ago,also some small ones under my right eye.Always get folk coming up to me and asking "What happened,how did you get that scar?"......pain in the *** lol

I've only got one, always had plans to get more until I met my wife. My family doesn't care, her family doesn't get it. Any urge to get more is currently overridden by the preference to not have to justify my actions before the court of in-laws.

I have a quiet envy for the road crew guys that I see at work with gorgeous, high quality full sleeves. If done right, they lose the "trash factor" and look quite presentable, I think. Hurried, cheap, inexperienced, thrown-together pieces give the good stuff a bad name.

Neck tattoos, however, I have no love for. We've all got arms, legs, backs, etc that all look pretty much the same; tattoos make the boring parts of the body much more individual. From the shoulders up is already quite unique and individual looking on a person, and I find ink above the shoulders as a tad overboard, almost beyond individualism and going into isolationism.

I don't have any, and I doubt I ever will. As for my brother... He does it just to do it. I don't get it, in high school it was that way. Going to a water park with classmates and seeing their tattoos. I personally find them unattractive in girls but thats just me. And now off to try to get my brothers ridiculous tattoo on here.

proxy.php

I don't have any. I've considered it, but not yet. I'm not confident that I would not change my mind about a fashion accessory. Also don't like having marks on my body which makes it harder to conceal my secret identity.

I have 5. I have now found the 2 artists that I want to do the rest of the ink I get.

I plan on having sleeves, a chest piece, and sleeves on my legs from knee to ankle.

I also think that professionaly done work by a good artist looks good. I do not condone "scratchers" that think just because they bought a cheap tattoo gun off of ebay that they are tattoo artists. Those kinds of people make the rest of us look bad and those crappy tats are what a lot of people think of when they think "tattoo."

Chicks do dig the scars lol.Ive got a scar on my left cheeck from when i got attacked years ago,also some small ones under my right eye.Always get folk coming up to me and asking "What happened,how did you get that scar?"......pain in the *** lol

I grew up in Edinburgh and used to have to cover my Hearts fitba top when going to Glasgae with my Uncle !! Got in punch ups a few times when I was wee - luckily no knives ! Scary now though - no one on ones , just one gang against you .:001_huh:

Cheers,

Scott

I grew up in Edinburgh and used to have to cover my Hearts fitba top when going to Glasgae with my Uncle !! Got in punch ups a few times when I was wee - luckily no knives ! Scary now though - no one on ones , just one gang against you .:001_huh:

Cheers,

Scott

No mean city eh? lol.Yea the place is full of wee fannys.My younger brother pals about with a few of them lol.I went to all the trouble of making a shanty sweat lodge in my back garden for the summer but now its just turned into a drinking den for the local scum,theyve already pretty much dissasembled the structure cause there was flies in it,if they had just took the tarp off the top and aired it out it would of been fine but nooooo they have to go cutting the rope and stuff.

P.s I never got cut with a knife.........i got attacked by a cat when i was 7 lol i usually tell people i got slashed by some ***** when i was younger lol no one ever thinks it to be a cat lol

If I had big muscles, I'd have tattoos... Then again, if I had big muscles, what would I need tattoos for?

My Dad had some... He could make Polynesian girls do some fantastic things by flexing the muscles in his forearm.. He hated them, and would have had them removed if he could have... He always warned me off them, and I guess it worked..

All that said, I guess I don't think much about them one way or the other...

I have both of my upper arms tattooed with Buddhist deities.. On my left is Avalokiteshvara, the Bodhisattva of Compassion and on my right is Manjushri, the Bodhisattva of Wisdom.

proxy.php

Last edited:
Top Bottom