What's new

Singing

I've read that during the Civil War, sentries had to be constantly monitored to keep them from singing. Singing was so much a part of the culture of working folks, that sentries would sing throughout their watch, to pass the time. This is something that we have lost.

Do you sing while you shave?

I think I'd hurt myself pretty bad if I gave that a shot, heh. But I do find myself singing or whistling throughout my day, but then again, I'm a musician, I guess it's to be expected haha.

I might sing along with the radio in between rinsing the lather, but certainly not while I have the razor on my face.
I'd likely chop off my nose!

I hum all the time. Pretty much all day when I am not talking or sleeping. I always have some little tune in my head that I am either humming or thinking about.

I'd love to sing, but there's a very good reason why I play instruments! I can make a bass clarinet or tuba sound good. My voice? Well, some things are better not heard!

Singing? :lol: Not me, I couldn't even sing out of tune. I sound more like I'm being tortured or something. :blink:

Although I do usually have some tune in my head from whatever I've been listening to during the day - lots of Western Swing these days :001_smile.

Usually If I do sing it's something annoying or some dirty limerick that I make up on the spot. My wife thinks I'm warped :crazy:

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Singing is for the shower.

The shave gets total focus.

I have yet to post a "look at the gash I gave myself today" threads.

Top Bottom