What's new

Mama Bear's Rosemary Mint - Wow!

I purchased MB's Rosemary Mint back in the fall and have been hanging onto it for the arrival of the warmer months. I gave it a shot this morning and wow! What a great cooling soap for summer!

The mint is more cooling then my Proraso.

Thumbs up to Sue on this soap! :thumbup1:

I just finished one of Sue's Lavender and Peppermint shave sticks, very cooling, a wonderful scent, and excellent lather. I'll be ordering more soon.

Larry

I purchased MB's Rosemary Mint back in the fall and have been hanging onto it for the arrival of the warmer months. I gave it a shot this morning and wow! What a great cooling soap for summer!

The mint is more cooling then my Proraso.

Thumbs up to Sue on this soap! :thumbup1:

I used it for the first time this morning and although the shave was very good, I really didn't experience a cooling sensation at all :001_huh:! it smells good and it performs great (nice lather), but I didn't get that cooling effect that most people mention when talking about this particular soap.

I used it for the first time this morning and although the shave was very good, I really didn't experience a cooling sensation at all :001_huh:! it smells good and it performs great (nice lather), but I didn't get that cooling effect that most people mention when talking about this particular soap.

Strange. I maximized the effect with a cold water splash at the end of the shave. Instant face freeze! :tongue_sm

That's a bit of a bummer! I have the Mandarin Ice and it is so nice! Between that and her Lime Ice with extra menthol I now shave on hot days strictly to cool off!

If you think that's cooling, try her "Awakenings" soap. Peppemint, Tea Trea, and Menthol. It absolutely rocks.

Just yesterday, when I finished mowing the lawn and pulling some weeds, the 6-day growth on my face really started to itch in the heat. I figured a quick shower and shave would do the trick and Mama's Rosemary Mint didn't let me down. The face shave went so well and felt so good, I loaded up the brush again and shaved my head.

It was a very good shave.

Top Bottom