What's new

Every Man Jack "Jacked by Target"

Target seems to have dropped the Every Man Jack bar soap. None of the stores in my area (OKC,OK) are carrying it any more, nor do I see it on the Target web page. I was wondering if anyone had a suggest for a bar soap with a cedarwood type scent. I have very oil skin so a heavy moisturizing bar is usually a little to much for me.

Thanks, Dan

I found everyman Jack at fred Meyer, If you look on their website, they will be available in more stores and websites,

The body wash was in a bigger bottle for the same price as before.

http://www.everymanjack.com/

Edit: not sure on the bar soap. I don't recall if they had it but I didn't look for it either.

I heard you can also find EMJ at Walgreens, though the ones in my area do not carry it yet.

If Target is really dropping this item, I'm very surprised. I feel like out of all the products in that line, the soaps would be the most popular for guys shopping at Target.

If you can't find the soaps anywhere, you can still get them online. The only downside is that they're about $1 more online ($6 compared to $5 in-store), and you have to spend over $30 to get free shipping.

I was wondering if anyone had a suggest for a bar soap with a cedarwood type scent...

To actually answer your question rather than theorize as to why Target is/isn't/should be/shouldn't be/etc. jacking the EMJ products...

Have you tried a castille soap? If you have a whole-foods store nearby just ask someone in the hippy section (no offense to any hippies here... haha. Thats what my wife calls that section, and believe me you'll know it when you see it) to direct you to the castille soaps. There are numerous scents available including cedar. If you don't have a whole-foods near you, try the health food (hippy) section of your local big chain grocer. Most stores like Fred Myers, QFC, etc. have such a section and you should be able to find it there, though the selection will be smaller than at whole-foods.

Good luck!

+1 on the castille soap... I've used Dr Bronner's eucalyptus-cedar liquid soap with great results. I believe it is available as a bar as well.

Top Bottom