What's new

ABC Cookies

Have any of you had the cookies from the Alternative Baking Company (ABC)? They are generally sold in health food stores because they are vegan, use organic flours, and have no preservatives.

A co-worker and I have recently discovered these and we are addicted. They are incredibly overpriced, though, at $3-$4 a cookie, depending on where you purchase them.

Have any of you had the cookies from the Alternative Baking Company (ABC)? They are generally sold in health food stores because they are vegan, use organic flours, and have no preservatives.

A co-worker and I have recently discovered these and we are addicted. They are incredibly overpriced, though, at $3-$4 a cookie, depending on where you purchase them.

I've never heard of them. What makes them so good??

Haven't tried ABC cookies but can honestly say I don't think I've ever eaten a 'bad' cookie. They sound very good, so I better not try them.

If I spent 3 to 4 bux per cookie, I wouldn't be able to pay my electric bill, LOL. A big package of cheap Duplex Vanilla and Chocolate will sometimes make it three days :blushing:. Did you know Cookies are one of the food groups?
Sue

Is that the company that makes ABC gum?

Joking aside, no I haven't tried them, but I will check the health food stores around here and probably give them a shot. Is any flavor better than any other, or are they just great cookies in general?

Check online for a supplier, you could get them cheaper. Do you have Whole Foods store, if so you could check to see if they they have them.

Is any flavor better than any other, or are they just great cookies in general?

All of them are good. My favorites are Oatmeal Raisin (some have walnuts), Gingersnap Raisin, and Chocolate Chip.

I might give them a try. The last organic cookie I had tasted like cardboard.

These are very soft. They sure beat the cookies that most coffee shops sell.

Top Bottom