What's new

Trumpers Rose or Trumpers Violet?

Which do you guys prefer? I don't seem to read as much about the violet.

(Yes, contrary to my earlier thread, AOS has not managed to defeat my SSAD! :thumbup1:)

I love both the violet and rose, but prefer violet. If you haven't tried it before, see if you can nab a sample of the cream from Trumpers. I find the soap and cream scents to be equivalent.

I love both the violet and rose, but prefer violet. If you haven't tried it before, see if you can nab a sample of the cream from Trumpers. I find the soap and cream scents to be equivalent.

+1 on the samples. You can even request that they include both the Rose and Violet.

I also prefer the Violet, but thats just because I am not a big Rose fan.

There are several good roses out there but I think Violet is Trumpers' stand out scent. It's one of my all time favorite creams.

I have both and I prefer the Rose. The Violet was at first an overpowering, sickly sweet fragrance. It has settled down since and I can use it now, but I still prefer the Rose.

Violet for me. The rose smells too false, or something. The violet cream smells like fresh cut flowers. You should get the samples, however, and make up your own mind. I have a feeling that the responses to this query will be fairly evenly split.

It wouldn't surprise me if the violet stains (permanent or not) - the rose stained my boar but I haven't really looked to see if it is coming out.
That said, I really enjoy the subtle scent of the violet soap. Rose is good, but violet is more toned down and natural smelling.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
I've read before that the violet cream can dye your silvertip permanently purple.

The most dye-laden product I can recall is the old formula Harris lavender cream. I have towels that are purple despite five years' worth of laundering.

I've read before that the violet cream can dye your silvertip permanently purple.

Before I succumbed to SSAD and SCAD, I used the violet cream exclusively for a year, and it had no effect on the color of the one brush I was using.

Top Bottom