What's new

Cool Way to Keep Track of Shaves Per Blade

When working through a large sampler pack if you rotate the razors used it's easy to forget how many shaves are on each blade. I got some dice and set one on top of the wrapper that's loaded in the razor under the razor itself. Each time I shave with one, I just advance the number showing on the die, so I know at a glance how many times they've been used.

Or....

proxy.php

I use each blade just twice, regardless of brand name.

If the razor is empty when I start to shave, I put in a fresh blade, and leave it there for next time. If the razor is loaded when I start, I know to toss the blade when I'm done.

Its a very simple binary system. No external devices needed to track blade usage.

I just don't worry about it at all. If I start shaving and the blade is literally ripping hairs out of my face, I know it's done for and I pop in a new one to finish the shave. It probably isn't the most practical way of doing things, but I'm a man of simplicity. Shaving should be an act of simplicity.

i just don't worry about it at all. If i start shaving and the blade is literally ripping hairs out of my face, i know it's done for and i pop in a new one to finish the shave. It probably isn't the most practical way of doing things, but i'm a man of simplicity. Shaving should be an act of simplicity.

+1

Ahh yeah, I need a ticker now! Can't wait to see the look on my wife's face when I try to explain that one though :tongue_sm

I've quit trying. Even though I'm new, she understands already that when it's shaving related not to ask too many questions....:001_rolle

Top Bottom