What's new

Time Brush/Soap

How long will rotate the brush in the soap? Sometimes I think little time (20 seconds) so I'm not much foam. 1 minutes would be ideal or waste?

How long will rotate the brush in the soap? Sometimes I think little time (20 seconds) so I'm not much foam. 1 minutes would be ideal or waste?
If in doubt, I think its better to use too much product rather than not enough. If you load up too much soap, you can always add more water easier than taking soap off the brush.

I load my brush with an up-down pumping motion, and put some on the outside of the knot by swiping it back and forth in a paintbrush motion.

I don't really time it, but I'd guess around 30 seconds. You can go a full minute if you want, but any more than that is over-kill, and a waste of time. (I'm not worried about wasting product.)

To me, the time required to load a brush with soap depends upon what type of brush I am using and which soap. With a fairly stiff brush and Tabac soap, I can load the brush well in less than 30 seconds but with a different brush and a harder soap it might take a minute or more.
This is really something that you will need to try for yourself- the amount of soap and lather that you will need depends on how you shave and how many passes you wish to make.

Use a badger brush and shaving soap Tabac.

In that case, I would make sure that I had shaken most of the water out of my brush and then try working the brush on the soap for 30 seconds or so. Afterwards, I start on my wet face with the brush and continually add a small amount of water to the tips of the brush while I am building the lather. Good luck!

Top Bottom