What's new

Attention B&B! Please listen to my proclamation!!

Ladies and Gentlemen! Drum roll please! It is with great delight that I do hereby announce that I am officially changing my signature. Having completed a deal to obtain off the Bay a fine example of a Silver ABC Pocket Edition razor and case of the Empire design.

Thanks go to Brian DiPalma for his kind assistance and to the seller on the Bay known as razor_collector!!! This is a fine day for the personal collection!!

Now I am seriously thinking about changing my legal name to "Dwight"!

Thank you for your rapt attention, we are now returning you to your regular programming.:001_smile

Ladies and Gentlemen! Drum roll please! It is with great delight that I do hereby announce that I am officially changing my signature. Having completed a deal to obtain off the Bay a fine example of a Silver ABC Pocket Edition razor and case of the Empire design.

Thanks go to Brian DiPalma for his kind assistance and to the seller on the Bay known as razor_collector!!! This is a fine day for the personal collection!!

Now I am seriously thinking about changing my legal name to "Dwight"!

Thank you for your rapt attention, we are now returning you to your regular programming.:001_smile

Whoa!! :w00t: I don't blame you on the name change. Will you be shaving with that or is it just for looks?

I am definitely going to clean it gently and shave with it. Honestly, old types are not my favorites shavers so I doubt it will be in heavy rotation. But I will use it for sure, even if it is mostly for display. Unless I have a true NOS razor, I will generally use it to shave at least once!!:001_smile

Congratulations, Chris! Your quest must be one of the longest. I'm glad you finally got one and it looks to be in excellent condition. I've used mine for the past few days and it is a great shaver. I love the balance and weight combo of the ABC razors. And the Empire design is beautiful. Congratulations!

Top Bottom