What's new

Ugggg The Milwaukee Brewers

I am watching the first inning of the Brewers/Twins game...it is kind of like watching Major League

Basses loaded, single, balk, argument with the umpire...

Why don't you do what all Brewers fans do - drink. Why are you watching the first inning of a Brewers game anyway? Isn't it custom at Miller Park to arrive in the 4th inning after tailgating is completed? One would have thought that you'd have a fish fry or something to complete before tuning into the Brewers. That would have spared you the pain for the bad start and you'd have been prepared for anything. There's a reason why folks in Milwaukee behave this way. Just follow along.

Easy on Dave... He's among the best guys I've ever had the pleasure of knowing :001_smile

I am a big Dave Bush fan, he just was not himself tonight...I mean he got into a yelling argument with the umpire...he never does that!

Last edited:
Why don't you do what all Brewers fans do - drink. Why are you watching the first inning of a Brewers game anyway? Isn't it custom at Miller Park to arrive in the 4th inning after tailgating is completed? One would have thought that you'd have a fish fry or something to complete before tuning into the Brewers. That would have spared you the pain for the bad start and you'd have been prepared for anything. There's a reason why folks in Milwaukee behave this way. Just follow along.

Sheesh...you must be a Cubs fan:lol:

Im a Brewers fan...but the thing about baseball. There are so many games if they arn't doing well, I find I lose interest. Where as the Packers can lose every game and I still watch em.

Last night was ugly...A few months ago I was debating visiting some friends in MNPLS and getting tickets for that game. Glad I didn't.

Sheesh...you must be a Cubs fan:lol:

Nope. A Yankees fan that went to Marquette and watched my fair share of Brewers games. Actually, is more like I attended the games after tailgating and had fun doing stuff with baseball as a backdrop.

Top Bottom