What's new

Vintage and unusual aftershaves: Post your photos

LOL That's for emergency touch ups when my wife is rushing me out of the house for some event that I don't want to go to and have put off getting ready for...

My latest find. $377.jpg$380.jpg$379.jpg$378.jpg

Just found this is in an old storage bin in the house from my dad. It's still full. I'm not sure how vintage or rare.

Avon Windjammer After Shave

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1389978891.047446.jpg

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1389978908.392540.jpg

Not rare, but very vintage. That pipe is from 1973-74. We have another thread just for "Vintage Avon Finds", you might post it there too.

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Gents:
I received this vintage cologne as a 'gift' (from member and Hobbyist 'bmharold' a.k.a. Brandon), and was impressed with this fragrance so much...I also posted a review.

I also understand that these vintage bottles may be the last of this product on earth, so one should not get too attached to the scent. Brandon states the barcode dates it to at least between 1974 - 1983.

From Clubman, I received a e-mail stating;
"Clubman has been around for the better part of last century and sold in a variety of venues. Our brand manager thinks the product you have may be from the 1950s or 60s, before we acquired the brand.

There are most likely a lot of packages and products out there that were sold for brief periods of time which we have no history of, but that does not mean they are not authentic products".

Read More: http://badgerandblade.com/reviews/showproduct.php?product=211308&title=pinaud-clubman-cologne-concentrate&cat=39

$Clubman.jpg $Clubman - 1.jpg $Clubman - 2.jpg

proxy.php
​"Hard work is the aftershave [and eau de colonge] of accomplishment". Author Unknown

Last edited:
Thank you... Everything in the set was new and unopened. I was dissapointed when I opened the shave cream and found that it had leached thru the tube some what and is a little crusty.

Top Bottom