What's new

Aftershaves Steward

Although I found out about this the hard way (in another thread, and posted my congrats there), let me add my voice to the chorus: the Mods couldn't have picked a better man for the job. Congrats!

And I agree with all of the above....well not all... LV has not chosen me... Guess you need to be a Old Grunt or a Old Snipe... LV in a boat... recipe for disaster

Congrats Nid-- I look forward to reading your posts and reviews on products.

I would have just walked right on past the Pinaud Citrus Musk had it not been for your favorable comments. Now it's become a summertime favorite.

Cheers to job well done!

Marty E.

Can't believe it took me so long to see this thread. Firstly, congrats Nid Hog! Nice to know we've now got a man(dom) on the 'inside'. :thumbup1:

Great choice for the AS forum. With you around, I'm sure the forum will come up smelling like Roses (no that was April) Musgo!

Don't you already have a familiar?

Hey everybody--I just wanted to let you know that I'm going to be the Steward for the Aftershaves discussions. I'm very happy to have a chance to help out with everything here. If not for B&B, I'd still be washing the Edge off my cheeks with my own tears and trying to squeeze an extra drop of Afta out of the free bottle I got in college. There's already an amazing amount of interesting discussion going on here, but maybe we can get together and think of some things to make it even better. In the meantime, just sit back, slap on some Lilac Vegetal and enjoy the ride!

Outside of Clubman Rob, I cannot think of anyone more knowledgeable on the subject. Congrats! :thumbup1:

Top Bottom