What's new

Pinaud Clubman scents on sale

Rite Aid's website has most of the line on sale now...even Special Reserve ($4.99) and Vanilla ($5.99) that are tough to find in stores.

http://www.riteaidonlinestore.com/t...rx=28199&trxp1=9363&ipp=20&srchtree=1&search=

Just passing along the good word.

Also, LV is not on sale...they know there are sick people who will pay full price for it just to offend the nasal passages of those close to them.

that's crazy, the only one I've ever seen in the store is the regular Clubman..

I'm also surprised at the number of reviews for the Clubman line on their site. Are they just guys from here spreading the word??

Last edited:
I've seen Clubman, LV and Bay Rum in stores locally...but not the others that are available online.

I would order some if I didn't just buy some Vanilla at the drugstore near my house. But I still am dieing to try the SR.

I love the Vanilla and so does the wife. Light woodsy vanilla scent, if it was strong candy vanilla I would hate it. For years I have swore that I HATE vanilla. It wasn't until that I smelled Clubman Vanilla that I learned that all vanilla isn't evil.

I got the Special Reserve, Vanilla, styptic pencil, talc, and large (plain) Clubman bottle. Add that to the Lilac Veg, Pinaud, and Bay Rum that I have at home and I'm golden. I like what I've seen so far, we'll see how things go.

Shipment #1

Qty Product Price
1 Clubman Pinaud Citrus Musk Cologne - 12.5 fl oz $9.09
1 Clubman Pinaud Eau de Quinine Regular, Compound Hair Tonic - 12.5 fl oz $6.69
1 Clubman Pinaud Lime Sec, Eau de Cologne - 12.5 fl oz $9.19
1 Clubman Pinaud Special Reserve, After Shave Cologne - 6 fl oz $4.99

Shipment #2

Qty Product Price
1 Clubman After Shave Lotion, Classic Vanilla - 6 fl oz

My bottles of special reserve and lilac vegetal arrived today. The vanilla will ship when they re-stock, or so I gather. I also picked up some clubman talc - I've seen that in local stores, but the other stuff is hard to locate.

The SR smells interesting, but the LV had my full attention. I decanted it into a clean 500-mL glass bottle, and in the process splashed a little on my fingers. It smelled fine, if a bit floral. I don't detect the "vegetal" part, nor anything worse. But I plan to do a full shave tomorrow morning and report on the results.

I have been wanting to try the Special Reserve and the Vanilla, this gave me the perfect chance to try them both, so I just finished placing an order for both. I wish they had Citrus Musk, as I have been wanting to try that as well. I'm normally not a fan of any musk scents, but from what I have been reading, the Citrus Musk is not like any other musk scent. Since joining this forum, I have spent more money on shaving supplies in 3 days, then I normally spend in a month. Just yesterday I was reading about the reviews of Aqua Velva here, I had never even considered using it, not that I'm a scent snob, but it just always seemed to "bottom shelf" for me, man what a mistake that was, bought some yesterday and really like it! The ice blue has a great smell to it. Also bought some Williams shave soap, which I didn't really need. Ordered some Arko shave sticks online too yesterday. Found some Astra SP blades online and ordered a 50 pack of them too since reading how well most everyone seems to like them. I'm currently using Dorco red pack blades, I get 3 shaves with one and have to change it, otherwise I get major razor burn. You fine people are costing me too much money.

Top Bottom