Thread: SOLD FS:cigar accesory package

Default FS:cigar humidors, ashtray, and extras.

I gave up cigars about a year ago and this stuff is just sitting around collecting dust. everything is in great shape and functions normally.

a stinky cigar ashtray. Used only a few times but I managed to break one of the cigar holders off of the tray. I can't seem to find it so the ashtray only comes with 3. These cost around 25 dollars new.

There is also a 20 count cuban crafters cigar humidor. This has only been used for a few months and keeps a constant humidity. I bought this at the cubancrafters website with a pack of 10 cigars for around 60 dollars.

There is a 120 ct desktop humidor with humidifier. I bought this on cigar bid a couple years back for 150 dollars. Has 2 removable dividers and removable top tray. Spanish Cedar of course. Keeps cigars at a constant humidity. I actually preferred the humidifer that is included with the humidor over the heartfelt humidity beads, I only needed to add a little water about once a week. I will also include the beads as well as a humicare humidity pack. There is also a cheap analog hydrometer that has not been tested but I was told it worked. It is a little large for this humidor though.

I am willing to sell this all in a package deal for $95 shipped. Please pm me if you are interested. EDIT* will now look at offers for items separatly. Price reduced to 95 shipped

Last edited by matt; 05-17-2010 at 12:29 PM.

Shameless bump for a great deal and price reduction

What a fantastic deal. If the postage to Australia for this wasn't going to be a zillion dollars I'd love to buy this. Come on cigar smokers, there's nothing like having your own humidor(s) at home with a collection of nice cigars.

Quote Originally Posted by johnmrson View Post
    What a fantastic deal. If the postage to Australia for this wasn't going to be a zillion dollars I'd love to buy this. Come on cigar smokers, there's nothing like having your own humidor(s) at home with a collection of nice cigars.
    What he said!

bump