What's new

Help finding a video

Hey guys, I remember watching a video a month of two ago explaining the upside down brush loading technique. It's not a Mantic video. Anyone remember the URL?

Thanks!

The only upside down lathering video I know of is Mantic's

I'm for sure this isn't a Mantic video. In it, this guy explains that the first pangs of soap that you get overflowing from the soap bowl is not what you want in your lather, but instead the rich creamy stuff that builds in the bottom of the brush. Craaaaaap this is killing me that I can't find it. Hope somebody remembers!

Cripes takes me 1/8 the time to get good lather out of a soap. Mantic's is how I have done mine without knowing it was a new way to do it.

Last edited:
Cripes takes me 1/8 the time to get good lather out of a soap. Mantic's is how I have done mine without knowing it was a new way to do it.

Me too. I get good, rich lather much quicker and easier than that. To each his own, and if you enjoy it by all means do it, but the guy in the video spends waaaaay more time and effort than I find necessary to whip up great lather that yields a fantastic shave. Not to mention it looks like a LOT of soap is wasted. YMMV!

Top Bottom