Thread: Are There Any North American Retailers For Edwin Jagger DE Razors?

Images

Default Are There Any North American Retailers For Edwin Jagger DE Razors?

Evening gents. I have not had a case of RAD for some time. However, I find myself CONSTANTLY going to the English Shaving Company's website and looking at the Edwin Jagger DE razors. The Chatsworth is beyond beautiful and the new Muehle/EJ heads seem to be flawless. I am a daily user of Gillette Slim adjustable razors on setting 3. How do these compare? I am not necessarily looking for a duplicate but more like wondering about the aggressiveness or lack thereof. And most importantly, the overall quality. EJ razors have a great reputation, particularly with the new heads but they are priced in the premium category and I would expect nothing less proper fit and finish overall. I should have purchased one of the B&B limited edition 2006 razors when I bought that year's brush but didn't have the money. I regret it immensely. Thank you for the help. Oh btw, just to keep the title of the post in line with the thread, is there an American dealer of Edwin Jagger DE's?

Regards, Todd
    Cheers, Todd

Liquor was invented to keep the Irish from ruling the world. Even that didn't stop us.

Images

Best Grooming Tools carries EJ razors. I bought a Muhle R89 from them last year - great service.

The English Shaving Company is having a free shipping offer through June 16th, if that helps at all.

Fendrihan has a collection of EJ razors.

I picked up my DE89L from Oh!UBeauty locally. I don't know if they ship, but it's a wonderful store.

4. Default

There's also Royal Shave.

Default Edwin Jagger Razors

I believe that QEDUSA has the best pricing, around $28 if I remember correctly.

Images

Thank you for the replies. I just found out about the free shipping offer from The English Shaving Company. What a deal since the carriage from England is usually the deal buster on overseas orders. I will look at the other retailers you chaps listed.

Regards, Todd
    Cheers, Todd

Liquor was invented to keep the Irish from ruling the world. Even that didn't stop us.

Fendrihan carries a line of Edwin Jagger razors.

http://www.fendrihan.com/doubleedge-...r-c-24_58.html

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Bobtrumpet View Post
    The English Shaving Company is having a free shipping offer through June 16th, if that helps at all.
    Well, that sure explains a lot. I just ordered a lined Chatsworth from them and could not figure out how the price dropped from the staring point of $111.54 to 101.95 with carriage.

But I sure wasn't complaining...