What's new

Weishi Butterfly Razor Double Edge Razor?

Looks like a copy of the SS - there's been some discussion of it over at the shavemyface.com forum as well as in the archives here, and is even reviewed here

Cotton Blossom crafts offers a buy-back guarantee on it if you buy it from them, and at $18 for a brand new TTO - not a bad deal if you like it.

Or if anyone wanted to, we could organize a group buy and get 10 for $60 and pay $6 a piece plus shipping.

Too much more of this, and this thread will have to move to the marketplace though ...

Just my $0.02.

No, hey - it wasn't a spnak. No "JFGI" here at all, man.

Not even close. Your post intrigued me enough to look up the info, read the reviews, think "hey, that's a pretty cool razor at that price -" then post the links back.

Now I wonder if there will be interest in a bulk buy ... :rolleyes:

$6+shipping!?!? Sounds like a winner to me!! :drool:

I participated in one of these group buys. It's a nice little razor.

Be warned, though: You need to calculate shipping carefully, esp. where international orders are concerned. And really, there are two levels of shipping: Shipping from Cotton Blossom and then shipping from the "group coordinator" to the other buyers. I was the group coordinator, and someone else funded the transaction. You also have to take into account paypal fees if you are collecting funds that way.

Cheers,
Brian

I am in for 3. $18 plus what, a couple of bucks for regular parcel post? Seems silly to spend $4 more for Priority.....

Joel in CT

Top Bottom