What's new

Pinaud Clubman Hair Styling Gel

LOVE IT!!! Just bought it yesterday on sale, $4.25. The scent and hold are nothing short of spectacular. One sad piece of news though: those high-end, department store brands of hair product I used to patronize just lost one happy Clubman convert.

I have the Pinaued Clubman Hair Styling Gel and use it when I fell like an "All-Clubman" morning. (I wish they had a deodorant!) It has just the right amount of hold for me. Nice scent if you a a member of the Club!

It has a great scent, and pretty good hold. However, depending on one's hair, a little too much can give you helmet hair and a bit of flaking. I mostly use it after shampooing to tame my hair.

I have been using it for over 8 years. The local drugstore carries the green version. It never feels chunky or like you have goop in your hair. I have used the superhold clear version too. Neither have caused flaking on me. I started using it on my 2 year old son and he loves it.

I discovered this stuff when Walgreens had it on close out for $2.49 a jar. i tried it and bought a few more jars to stock up. It works very well and smells much better than the dollar store stuff I had been using. I went back to the dollar store brand for a couple of days just for a change last week, and it did not hold my hair at all. My wife asked what the heck happened to my hair!

I have some and I do like the scent...if you like a light hold, I think its a nice gel, I'm going to try the Super hold when I get a chance as I like a bit stronger hold and more shine

Is it more of a "shiny" or "matte" look?

matte look.

Just started using this about a mo ago and it's really good stuff.
It works best for me putting in slightly damp hair, styling and let dry. It doesn't look like you have gel in but it keeps my hair in place pretty much all day.
It's cheep and comes in a huge tub and only takes a dab so it should last a LONG time.

I've been using Clubman hair gel for about a year and a half now. It's a great product for the $$.

I find the scent to be a little different from the aftershave, but still very enjoyable.

Just bought my 2nd jar last month

I saw a jar of Pinaud Clubman Hair Styling Gel at the local CVS with the shaving supplies and at $5 a jar I couldn't pass it by. Has anybody tried it? What has your experience been?

They are really great products. I'm not a fan of the Clubman AS products -- they're just too strong for me -- but the hair stuff is inexpensive and it works great.

Keep in mind that the green stuff has a bit more fragrance than a typical hair gel. The clear stuff has less fragrance too it and holds just as well if not better than the green stuff.

Top Bottom