What's new

czech & speake 88

Hello chaps,

I am still after a sample of c&s 88, before I splash out on a full bottle I want to at least know what it smells like.

Is there anybody on these boards selling decants?

Or could somebody please suggest where I might be able to get a hold of a sample? are there any users on the basenotes community that I can try?

I live in the UK if that is an issue.

Whenever I ask c&s themselves, they are always out of samples, surprise surprise.

Thanks!

Hi,

Check with Gerald at Basenotes, he's in Germany and he does sell decants of #88 :smile: or you could take a drive to their shop and smell them all there :smile: I'm sure they have a tester bottle there for you to try.

Hi,

Check with Gerald at Basenotes, he's in Germany and he does sell decants of #88 :smile: or you could take a drive to their shop and smell them all there :smile: I'm sure they have a tester bottle there for you to try.
I ordered from Gerald myself. I have not received them yet, but he has a good selection of other stuff, and was very responsive to my emails.

The only <secure>way to order Czech&Speake is directly from the
www.czechspeake.com ,the German site charges 130 euros for the 100ml bottle when costs 61 pounds also has the 200ml size for 94 pounds and ships worldwide.
I had placed before a year an order from Cambridgechemist.com but never got it ,never replied to my emails after the purchase so i made a complaint to my bank(I am from Greece),the worst service ever seen.

Giannis

Top Bottom