What's new

Ive been using the "Gillette Slide" technique without knowing it.

i just now watched the "advanced shaving techniques" video on youtube by mantic. I THOUGHT i had watched them all already, i was wrong

ive been using the Gillette Slide technique for 5 days already, and i had no idea it had a name, i just started doing it that way because i thought, "hey, what if i can make my normal DE "slice" the hairs instead of chopping them"

i had no clue it had a name, today i shall try the "J-hook" on the left side of my face and "Blade Buffing" on the right.

ive been using the Gillette Slide technique for 5 days already, and i had no idea it had a name, i just started doing it that way because i thought, "hey, what if i can make my normal DE "slice" the hairs instead of chopping them".
I don't think it has a name; I just sort of made it up. :redface:

--Mark

well, i guess it doesnt matter what the name is, as long as it works.

Gillette Slide sounds a lot better than just "The Slide"

The first time i did it, i went too sideways just like your video warned about, and got a nice cut from my earlobe to my chin without feeling it at all. Lucky i was not exerting any pressure on the blade, or i would have sliced my skin off like a piece of beef in a meat slicer

i havent tried the J hook or the buff yet, i'm waiting for my hairs to get a little bit longer

Top Bottom