What's new

A new forum about wet shaving for spanish speakers.

My translator software is limited. Nontheless I got a kick out of this review of US Made Personna Blades...

There are excellent knives, very good, buenas.normales, bad or very bad, and the Persona Made In USA (not to be confused with the made in Israel) are the most evil of the market without any duda.Son cheap, though: here in the USA by a ten dollar you take in a container such as Gillette formerly had for the Swedes, but there was just all comparacion.Son rough, slightly sharp and if you hard a shave is a miracle and a legend that says grandes.Hay here in the USA that are easy for people to try them and desist from shaving blades filo.Una double shame because people used to make very good knives and even razors, but those days are long over Spain, could get ya.En in Mercadona, but they were replaced by generous people you see Made In Israel.Si the DO NOT buy some because they are bad, bad ...

Also check out this tutorial about making shaving foam right in the palm of your hand - Who needs a cup ! http://www.foroafeitado.es/jabones-...f-utilizando-la-palma-de-nuestra-mano-t63.htm

Last edited:
Барсук и Лезвие is awesome. That is all.

Yes, Leon and me are members of both forums, I understand that the post crossing it's not a problem...

Top Bottom